Santa Barbara Immigration Attorneys
Seek Legal Assistance from Appel & Morse
The United States Citizenship Immigration Service (USCIS) laws are often
complex and can cause confusion trying to discern them to fulfill an individual’s
immigration goals. However, with the legal help of an experienced and
skilled lawyer, a person can feel confident that he or she will obtain
the outcome they desire.
Appel & Morse, we are capable of helping our clients navigate through any complications
they encounter with immigration applications and court proceedings. Whether
you’re seeking a temporary visa or U.S. citizenship, our Santa Barbara
immigration attorneys have
more than 30 years of collective experience helping individuals like yourself overcome the legal obstacles.
Immigration Services throughout Santa Barbara, Ventura, and San Luis Obispo Counties
U.S. immigration applications typically involve completing complex forms
and require following detailed instructions and gathering a large amount
of information, as well as paying fees. If a mistake is made on your part,
your application may be delayed, returned, or even rejected. With the
legal assistance of our Santa Barbara immigration lawyers, they can guide
you through every step of a variety of immigration processes.
Appel & Morse can handle the following immigration cases:
- H-1B Specialty Occupations in Fields requiring highly specialized knowledge
- H-2A Temporary Agricultural Worker
- H-2B Temporary Worker Performing Other Services or labor of a temporary
or seasonal nature
- H-3 Training in a program not primarily for employment
- O - Foreign national with extraordinary abilities
- Q – International Cultural Exchange Visitor
- L – Intra-company transferee
- P - Performing athlete, artist or entertainer
- R - Religious Worker
- U -Victim of Criminal Activity
- T- Victim of Human Trafficking
- Applications to become naturalized citizens
- Applications to get a green card through their US Citizen spouse, child
- Applications for fiancé visas.
- We can help people with inter-country adoption of orphan children by US Citizen.
We also assist people in completing the following forms for the USCIS:
- I-129 Petition for a nonimmigrant worker
- I-129F Petition for alien fiancé
- I-130 Petition for alien relative
- I-140 Immigrant petition for alien worker
- I-485 Application to register permanent resident or adjust status
- I-526 Immigrant petition by alien entrepreneur
- I-600 Petition to classify orphan as immediate relative
- I-601 Application for waiver of grounds of admissibility
- I-698 Application to adjust status form temporary to permanent resident
- I-730 Refugee/asylee relative petition
- I-751 Petition to remove conditions on residence
- I-765 Application for employment authorization
- I-864 Affidavit of Support
- N-400 Application for naturalization
We can help people with Applications to the Canadian Government to be Deemed
Rehabilitated after a criminal conviction in the United States. In general,
our Santa Barbara immigration attorneys provide assistance to anyone who
has a complex immigration issue.
Let Us Begin Helping You Today
It’s imperative to have a lawyer you can trust, relate to, and communicate
with on a consistent basis. As immigration attorneys, our legal team has
dealt with countless amounts of paperwork and possess the extensive knowledge
in order to properly prepare applications in an adequate manner. Do not
hesitate to obtain qualified legal representation today.
Contact our firm for a free consultation.