Santa Barbara Immigration Attorneys
Seek Legal Assistance from Appel & Morse
The United States Citizenship Immigration Service (USCIS) laws are often complex and can cause confusion trying to discern them to fulfill an individual’s immigration goals. However, with the legal help of an experienced and skilled lawyer, a person can feel confident that he or she will obtain the outcome they desire.
At Appel & Morse, we are capable of helping our clients navigate through any complications they encounter with immigration applications and court proceedings. Whether you’re seeking a temporary visa or U.S. citizenship, our Santa Barbara immigration attorneys have more than 40 years of collective experience helping individuals like yourself overcome the legal obstacles.
Immigration Services throughout Santa Barbara, Ventura, and San Luis Obispo Counties
U.S. immigration applications typically involve completing complex forms and require following detailed instructions and gathering a large amount of information, as well as paying fees. If a mistake is made on your part, your application may be delayed, returned, or even rejected. With the legal assistance of our Santa Barbara immigration lawyers, they can guide you through every step of a variety of immigration processes.
Appel & Morse can handle the following immigration cases:
- H-1B Specialty Occupations in Fields requiring highly specialized knowledge
- H-2A Temporary Agricultural Worker
- H-2B Temporary Worker Performing Other Services or labor of a temporary or seasonal nature
- H-3 Training in a program not primarily for employment
- O - Foreign national with extraordinary abilities
- Q – International Cultural Exchange Visitor
- L – Intra-company transferee
- P - Performing athlete, artist or entertainer
- R - Religious Worker
- U -Victim of Criminal Activity
- T- Victim of Human Trafficking
- Applications to become naturalized citizens
- Applications to get a green card through their US Citizen spouse, child or parent.
- Applications for fiancé visas.
- We can help people with inter-country adoption of orphan children by US Citizen.
We also assist people in completing the following forms for the USCIS:
- I-129 Petition for a nonimmigrant worker
- I-129F Petition for alien fiancé
- I-130 Petition for alien relative
- I-140 Immigrant petition for alien worker
- I-485 Application to register permanent resident or adjust status
- I-526 Immigrant petition by alien entrepreneur
- I-600 Petition to classify orphan as immediate relative
- I-601 Application for waiver of grounds of admissibility
- I-698 Application to adjust status form temporary to permanent resident
- I-730 Refugee/asylee relative petition
- I-751 Petition to remove conditions on residence
- I-765 Application for employment authorization
- I-864 Affidavit of Support
- N-400 Application for naturalization
We can help people with Applications to the Canadian Government to be Deemed Rehabilitated after a criminal conviction in the United States. In general, our Santa Barbara immigration attorneys provide assistance to anyone who has a complex immigration issue.
Let Us Begin Helping You Today
It’s imperative to have a lawyer you can trust, relate to, and communicate with on a consistent basis. As immigration attorneys, our legal team has dealt with countless amounts of paperwork and possess extensive knowledge in order to properly prepare applications in an adequate manner. Do not hesitate to obtain qualified legal representation today. We offer $250 immigration consultations and can provide a written opinion for an additional $500.
Contact our firm to make an immigration consultation.
At Appel & Morse, we work to ensure our clients understand what is happening with their cases and how to best defend their interests. Our mission is to obtain the best results based on a true understanding of each client's unique circumstances.